World, meet Anatomy Magazine‘s Great American Mixtape: Side B, by Mick Boogie & Terry Urban. This side, in contrast to The Hood Internet release, features America’s favorite rock hits translated into block rockin’ hip-hop tracks ready to kick a hole in your speakers and your perception of the genre. That is because Side B of the Great American Mixtape does something that no other mixtape has done before: It truly cross pollinates rock music artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Guns and Roses, The Doors and Led Zeppelin with hip hop into one comprehensive and radiant piece of work with thought provoking soundscapes that reveal everything that the hip-hop genre can be.
Tracklist and link down bottom.
1. Freebass 808 Feat. Tabi Bonney- Good Times (Prod. Apple Juice Kid)
2. Curt@!n$- Teenage Wasteland (Prod. M. Stacks)
3. Christian Rich-Dust (Prod. Christian Rich)
4. Aleon Craft- Strange (Prod. SMKA)
5. Laws- Nobody Likes A Quitter (Prod. nVMe)
6. Donwill & Ilyas of Tanya Morgan- The Beginning Of The End (Prod. Legacey Villain)
7. Lex One & Mike Beatz- Tube To Camden (Prod. Alex Goose)
8. OnCue- Otherside (Prod. The Goonies)
9. Panama- It’s My World (Prod. King Midas)
10. Cidida- I Want You (Prod. Eibol)
11. The Canz- Root Of Evil (Prod. Apple Juice Kid)
12. The Higher Concept- Makes Me Wonder (Prod. Mike Cash)