Playboy Tre - B*tch I Be Hustling (Video)

I'm gonna assume that 99% of the site's visitors can related to this cut from Tre. The other 1% probably sneeze in $50s and wipe their ass with $100s before accidentally stumbling onto this site thinking it's something else.

PREVIOUS: Playboy Tre – We All In

Show Comments
  • fastflipper

    playboy tre look like shawty lo chubby cousin

  • clyatonbigsby

    This shit knocks. IF Cudi's fake rock album sounded like this it wouldn't be an ear ache. The drummer is on point.

  • Hater

    The scratching in this is weak as hell. I could do better with my foot. The subject matter has been done 3,000,000 times already. The live band gives it a slight fresh feel on a played out idea.


Two-9 - "Rolling" (Video)

From their #AugustTwo9 EP, which is out now.

Comments Off on Two-9 - "Rolling" (Video)
DOPE 39       3 NOPE

Stream JR&PH7' New 'Noir' EP

The German production duo enlist Chuuwee, MaLLy, Willie the Kid, and more for their latest project.

Comments Off on Stream JR&PH7' New 'Noir' EP
DOPE 11       0 NOPE

Sheek Louch - "De La Gorillas"

The silverback gorilla adds some bars to De La Soul and MF DOOM's Jake One-produced banger, "Rock Co.Kane Flow."

Comments Off on Sheek Louch - "De La Gorillas"
DOPE 28       1 NOPE