With The Widow’s Son arriving next Friday (3/2), Apathy is back with a fourth single from his upcoming album.
After letting off some Nottz-laced “Alien Weaponry,” going back-and-forth with Pharoahe Monch over Pete Rock production (“I Keep On“), and laying down “The Order” with DJ Premier, the ‘King of Connecticut’ puts the rewind-worthy, over-your-head lyricism to the left and gets right in your face with the hard-hitting “STOMP RAPPERS” featuring bully-rap icons M.O.P. and his Demigodz brother-in-arms, Celph Titled (who is joining him on tour).
Produced by Ap, Chumzilla provides the high energy scratch chorus. Check it out below and be sure to pick up The Widow’s Son on March 2nd. On top of the names listed above, the album also includes features and production from the likes of Locksmith, Buckwild, J-Zone, and more.
- “The Spellbook” (prod. Apathy)
- “CHAOS” (prod. Stu Bangas)
- “Never Fall Off” f. AG & DJ Mekalek (prod. Apathy)
- “The Widow’s Son” f. Ryu (prod. Chumzilla) *
- “The Order” (prod. DJ Premier)
- “Alien Weaponry” (prod. Nottz)
- “Hypnosis” f. Brevi (prod. Messiah Musik)
- “I Keep On” f. Pharoahe Monch (prod. Pete Rock)
- “A View of Hell (Hell Of A View)” f. DJ Eloheem (prod. Buckwild)
- “Fist of the North Star” f. Diabolic & DJ Eloheem (prod. Stu Bangas)
- “STOMP RAPPERS” f. Celph Titled, M.O.P. & Chumzilla (prod. Apathy)
- “Legend Of The 3rd Degree” f. Tone Spliff (prod. Stu Bangas)
- “Rise and Shine” f. Locksmith & DJ Mekalek (prod. Apathy)
- “Obi Wan” (prod. Smoke The World)
* Additional drums by J-Zone
In case you were wondering, the artwork was done by High Risolution. Check out his Instagram for more gems.