Says Mick Boogie:
It’s finally here! The long awaited, Mick Boogie curated remix project for one of the world’s coolest bands, Peter Bjorn & John! I got together with some of my favorite producers and emcees and came up with a Mick Boogie classic! All your favorite PBJ songs from their “Living Thing” album completely remixed and reworked, and I think you’ll love them all.
Tracklist and link under the cut.
1. Naledge & Mickey Factz: Blue Period Picasso (remixed by nVMe)
2. Freebass 808 & Christian Rich: Living Thing (remixed by Apple Juice Kid)
3. Bun B & The Kid Daytona: Losing My Mind (remixed by 6th Sense)
4. Big Pooh, Chaundon & Phil Nash: Stay This Way (remixed by Jazzy Jeff)
5. Trouble Andrew & GLC: Lay It Down (remixed by The Kickdrums)
6. Talib Kweli & 6th Sense: I Want You (remixed by William Russell / Good Life Mike)
7. 88 Keys & Outasight: 4 Out Of 5 (remixed by 6th Sense)
8. U-N-I: Last Night (remixed by Remot)
9. GZA, Buckshot & Tabi Bonney: The Feeling (remixed by Marco Polo)
10. Big Sean, Black Milk & T3: Just The Past (remixed by nVMe)
11. Kardinal Offishall, Donnis & Henok Achido: It Just Don’t Move Me (remixed by Jet Audio)
12. Wale, Young Chris & Rhymefest: Nothing To Worry About (remixed by The Kickdrums)
13. Evidence, Jerreau & Fashawn: Amsterdam (remixed by Cookin’ Soul)