Tuesday morning, Waka Flocka Flame joined Columbia, South Carolina’s local CBS news affiliate WLTZ News 19 to give the weather forecast. He was there to promote a benefit concert he’s headlining Tuesday night to support victims of the floods that have happened in the state.
While there’s no shortage of people who could do the weather, based on the 10 seconds Waka actually said something, it made me think of some other jobs on television Waka Flocka could do that would definitely make me tune in more to whatever program he’s on. Here are some of them:
- late-night infomercial host (preferably selling blenders or any kitchenware item)
- trumpet player in the Saturday Night Live band
- co-host of The View, replacing Raven-Symoné
- better yet, how about he and Gucci Mane completely replace The View with their own Regis and Kelly-type daytime talk show
- music director/producer on any Fox News show
- he could probably find himself a decent role on Power
- host of NFL Live, and we’ll bring it to 2015 and call it NFL Lit
- daily contestant on The Price Is Right
- daily contestant on Jeopardy!
- daily answer on Jeopardy!
- newfound survivor of The Walking Dead, and he’s the one to finally bring humanity back to normalcy
Essentially, Waka just needs to be on TV 24/7.