There are a couple things that donned on me while having to watch the five-and-a-half minute visual that has Kid Ink telling one girl he’s going to be right back home only to leave and go marry another girl, hinting he’s done this often:
- Kid Ink should never, ever try to act again.
- If they look like Chris Brown and they try to be Chris Brown, it doesn’t mean they are Chris Brown.
- After a year and a half of shooting videos, Fetty Wap still doesn’t know he’s allowed to move his feet in front of a camera.
- Every artist should just stop having weddings in their videos because they’ll never be as good as Outkast, UGK and Three 6 Mafia’s wedding for André 3000.
- And to top this all off, Kid Ink brought the guy who covered 50 Cent’s “Candy Shop” in The Hangover to the party, and part of me is starting to believe he made this wedding video just to give this guy a job again.
If you’ve made it through this, then I’m sure you can make it through a mediocre pop-rap video. Watch the visual above.