Thanks to an incredible musical roll, which includes everything from shining brightly on ColleGrove to teaming with Statik Selektah for a perfect “Smoke Break,” 2 Chainz will hope to continue that streak with the impending release of his Daniel Son; Necklace Don project.
First announced via his Instagram, Young Tauheed took to the social media platform to once again to reveal the animated artwork for the project via large, takeover-style shots which form one large mural.
Outside of the Drake guest feature, not much else has been revealed at this point. But that is sure to change in the lead up to Daniel Son, which arrives August 5th.
UPDATE: Daniel Son; Necklace Don will feature 10 tracks with production from TM88, DJ Spinz, C4, Dun Deal, and more.
- “Get Out Of Bed” (prod. TM88)
- “Ghetto” f. (prod. Mr. 2-17)
- “Ounces Back” (prod. DJ Spinz)
- “Chirp” (prod. K Swisher)
- “Kilo” (prod. DJ Spinz)
- “Big Amount” f. Drake (prod. Buddah Bless)
- “You In Luv With Her” f. YFN Lucci (prod. Bobby Kritical)
- “Blessing” (prod. DJ Spinz)
- “1 Yeezy Boot” (prod. C4 & Dun Deal)