Back in early July, Zumbi and Amp Live (ZION I) released a visual for the eye-opening “Tech $” which took a macroscopic look at urban displacement/gentrification and the inflation of the cost of homes in Oakland due to the technological boom in the Bay Area.
Last month, Zumbi released his most recent album, The Labyrinth through Mind Over Matter Records, simultaneously kicking off his Labyrinth tour which is set to close out on Nov. 26th in Santa Barbara, CA.
Check out two brand new visuals off the album: “What We Gone Do” and “Sauce” up top and below.
- Oct. 12: Moe’s Alley, Santa Cruz, CA
- Oct. 13: Hopmonk Tavern, Sebastopol, CA
- Oct. 15: Stonehouse, Nevada City, CA
- Oct. 16: Harlow’s, Sacramento, CA
- Oct. 21: Hawaiian Brian’s, Honolulu, HI
- Oct. 22: Hilo Tavern, Hilo, HI
- Oct. 23: Hard Rock Cafe, Lahaina, HI
- Oct. 27: Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Oct. 28: Hi-Fi Music Hall, Eugene, OR
- Oct. 30: Nectar Lounge, Seattle, WA
- Nov. 25: New Parish, Oakland, CA
- Nov. 26: Soho Lounge, Santa Barbara, CA