Back in August of 2015, Prodigy revealed he was working on a new album called The Hegelian Dialectic. And now, a year and a half later, the Mobb Deep member delivers.
After spending last year releasing a pair of EPs (Untitled and Hell Still On Earth with Conway), a prison-based cookbook and an insane BitTorrent bundle that featured tracks with Jay Electronica, 50 Cent, Bun B, and others, P kicks off 2017 with the first installment of his new album series, The Hegelian Dialectic pt.1: The Book Of Revelation.
Hegelian dialectic, usually presented in a threefold manner, was stated by Heinrich Moritz Chalybaus as comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.
- Mystic (prod. The Alchemist)
- Broken Rappers (prod. Knxwledge)
- Tyrrany (prod. EL RTNC)
- Mafukkin U$A (prod. Budgie Beats)
- Mic – Rocosm (prod. Mimosa
- As If (prod. Budgie Beats)
- New Balance
- Snakes (prod. Beat Butcha)
- The Good Fight (prod. Knxwledge)
- Mr. President
- Spiritual War (prod. Beat Butcha)
- No Religion (prod. Mo’ Betta)
- Hunger Pangs f. Ca$h Bilz (prod. Mark The Beast)
Take a listen below, pick up The Hegelian Dialectic: The Book Of Revelation on iTunes, and be on the lookout for the next two installments — The Book of Heroine and The Book of the Dead — arriving in the coming months.