Lucky Dice launches his crusade as the de facto voice of the streets as the release date for his debut album M.O.S.A (Memoirs of a Starving Artist) rolls closer.
The Boston word hustler recently debuted the project’s lead single, “Memoirs” earlier this month, composing his thoughts and uneasy concerns about the plight and struggle of an independent artist, and the uphill battle that comes with the already laid-out terrain.
Today, Luck Dice shares the official video, directed by Xander Z. Hayes (of XZH Visuals) which also is a nod of sorts to Warren Beatty’s controversial 1998 film Bulworth.
Watch it up top and pre-Order M.O.S.A on iTunes (peep the tracklist below).
- Fresh (prod. 75Crates)
- Memoirs (prod. Berdz)
- What You Do It For (prod. Melks)
- Another Dollar Another Dream (prod. Melks)
- The Underground f. Chi Knox & REKS (prod. The Arcitype)
- No Message f. Phinelia (prod. John Glass for Glasshouse Productions)
- Clouds (prod. Zombie Land Productions)
- Flavors f. Bakari J.B. & SPNDA (prod. Zombie Land Productions)
- No Time (prod. KLK Beats)
- Better Life (prod. Zombie Land Productions)
- Note To Self (prod. 75Crates)