Alas, each member of the Philly collective are off handling their respective solo careers which I can get down with. AOTP member King Mag is busy readying the release of his upcoming album Everything Happens 4 A Reason, the official follow up to 2015’s Timing Is Everything.
The Philly bul is fresh off tipping his hat to those who paved the way for emcees of his caliber on Vice Soulectric’s 9th Wonder-produced “Respect The Legends,” and pops back up in the 2-0-1-7 with a fresh visual for “Cash 4 Catastrophe.”
Shot by Jeremy Mack, the new visual finds King Mag posted up in front of various iconic landmarks including the Ruckus Gallery in Philly as well as MF Doom and Big Pun murals, spitting rewind worthy quotables like “Tuck an iron like it’s Caddyshack, rally back, give a n***a the pound Cali dap” over Explizit One’s bouncy production.
Press play up top and pre-order Everything Happens 4 A Reason on iTunes.
- EH4AR f. Burke the Jurke (prod. by Haze Attacks)
- Crackin’ (prod. by Per C Wells)
- Bounce (prod. by Viktor Ax)
- Cash 4 Catastrophe (prod. by Explizit One)
- Suckas Can’t Relate (prod. by DJ Lowcut)
- Alone f. Masta Ace, Slug & DJ Eclipse (prod. by Khrysis)
- Drunk Right Now (prod. by Kuma)
- #nomorepartiesinsantafe f. 3T3N (prod. by U-nik Stylez)
- Me or You (prod. by Explizit One)
- Dirty Old Man f. RA the Rugged Man (prod. by EQ)
- Eyes f. Recognize Ali & DJ Express (prod. by 9th Wonder)
- I Can’t… (prod. by White Shadow of Norway)
- Understand (prod. by AMP)
- I’ll Show You f. Dink & Cappadonna (prod. by Astronote)