Lana Del Rey‘s and Meek Mill‘s new album both debuted in the top three of the latest Billboard 200 chart.
Del Rey led the way selling 103,000 copies of Lust For Life (80,000 of which came from pure album sales). Meek Mill’s Wins & Losses still sold an impressive 98,500 units in a busy week to land at No. 3 on the list, though its a severe step down from his last album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, which sold nearly 250,000 copies in its first week in 2015. His infamous beef with Drake soon followed the album’s release.
There were also two not-so-surprising but unfortunate additions to the top 10: Linkin Park albums. In the week and a half following lead singer Chester Bennington’s suicide, the band’s newest album — One More Light — and their highest-selling album, Hybrid Theory, were streamed over 36 million times. Combined with pure album sales, that placed both albums in at No. 5 and No. 8, respectively.
Check the full top 10 below.
- Lana Del Rey – Lust For Life (103,000 total album sales)
- Tyler, the Creator – Flower Boy (100,000)
- Meek Mill – Wins & Losses (98,500)
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN. (49,000)
- Linkin Park – One More Light (48,500)
- Descendants 2 soundtrack (45,500)
- Jay-Z – 4:44 (45,000)
- Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory (40,000)
- DJ Khaled – Grateful (37,000)
- Romeo Santos – Golden (34,000)