As a duo, Beatnick & K-Salaam have had an incredible run. Over the years, they’ve produced for the likes of Nas, Lil Wayne, Mos Def, Trey Songz, Buju Banton, and many others. And now, they’re back in action with their second to last project, The Bluest Flame.
Locked in at 18 tracks, the album includes previous singles “Movin’ It” (with Tech N9ne and Wrekonize), “Fight Night” (with Blu and Talib Kweli), and “Never Follow” (with Joell Ortiz), and boasts features from Pro Era’s Kirk Knight, Young Buck, Fashawn, Bun B, and Ashley DuBose.
“We make all of our beats from scratch”, says K-Salaam. “We design our own sounds, our own drums, we come up with new chord progressions. We don’t need to sample.”
Press play below and be sure to add The Bluest Flame to your preferred streaming platform.
- “The Bluest (Intro)”
- “No Other Way” f. Kirk Knight & Adrian
- “Fight Night (Black Mirror Mix)” f. Talib Kweli & Blu
- “Fight Night (OG Mix)” f. Talib Kweli. Blu & Adrian
- “Movin It” f. Tech N9ne & Wrekonize
- “Caught in the Fame” f. ADam Tensta
- “The Bluest (Interlude)”
- “Never Follow” f. Joell Ortiz
- “Sell Your Soul” f. Fashawn & Adrian
- “Fast Life”
- “I’m Gone (OG Mix)” f. Talib Kweli & Blu
- “I’m Gone (Black Mirror Mix)” f. Talib Kweli & Blu
- “Liquid (Interlude)”
- “Keep It 100” f. Bun B & Adi Armour
- “Bout It Bout It 2025” f. Young Buck & Ashley DuBose
- “Purple Kush” f. Blu & T.E.K.
- “Mastery” f. Homeboy Sandman
- “Prisoner Of The Day” f. Emicida