In case you missed the memo, Jim Jones will be releasing a new album called Wasted Talent on April 13th.
Locked in at 15 tracks (with three bonus songs), the guest-heavy release with feature appearances from Cam’ron, Jadakiss, Mozzy, Lil Durk, Juelz Santana, Eric Bellinger (aka Tory Lanez best friend), YFN Lucci, and more.
With two weeks to go before its release, Jones releases a new single, “Chicken Fried Rice” with Yo Gotti, Trav and 5am.
Press play and peep the tracklist below.
- “Intro (Bronx Tales)”
- “Never Did 3 Quarters”
- “Dust & Powder” f. Jadakiss
- “Catch On Yet” f. Trav
- “Banging” f. Mozzy
- “Gotta Play the Game” f. YFN Lucci
- “Got to B Real” f. Alexza
- “Living My Best Life” f. Eric Bellinger
- “Adidas” f. Ball Greezy
- “Chicken Fried Rice” f. Yo Gotti, Trav & 5am
- “The Old Way” f. Axel Leon
- “Diplomatic Immunity” f. Cam’ron
- “Head Off” f. Lil Durk
- “Pray” f. Trav
- “Bag Talk” f. Ball Greezy [Bonus]
- “Still Dipset” f. Juelz Santana [Bonus]
- “Once Upon a Time” f. Cam’ron [Bonus]