Fresh off a performance on Last Call with Carson Daly and a few festival dates, LA rapper Sahtyre is back in action with his new project, The Gorgeous Darkness.
“My art is a side effect of my neurosis,” Sahtyre says. “For the past year I’ve created relentlessly. Writing, practicing my instruments, making beats, painting, and who knows what else for sometimes days on end nonstop. Through all of these countless hours of free experimentation I’ve unlocked new realms of expression sonically and spiritually. Using new techniques of my own as well as paintbrushes lent from a few friends, I present to you a glimpse into these new worlds.”
Locked in at seven tracks, Sahtyre enlists Trizz, Bobby Bucher, Lenka Shockley and Ash Riser to assist over production from Chase Moore, Longevity, Cassidy Howell (aka Sahtyre rocking a producer hat), Stinje, and others.
- “Missy Elliot (prod. Longevity)
- “Numb (feat. Trizz) [prod. Sxlxmxn)
- “Before You Love Me” . Bobby Bucher) (prod. Chase Moore)
- “$100 Zips” (prod. Cassidy Howell & Lenka Shockley)
- “Long Way Down” f. Ash Riser (prod. Ash Riser)
- “Afterhourz” (prod. Left Brain & Jordan Calhoun)
- “The Gorgeous Darkness” f. Lenka Shockley (prod. Stinje)
Embrace The Gorgeous Darkness below and add the project on your preferred streaming platform.