Perhaps hip hop’s worst-kept secret has finally been revealed.
After years of rumors, two confessional albums (Lemonade and 4:44), a plethora of collaborative songs and a whole heap of money made between them, JAY-Z and Beyoncé have finally dropped their very first joint album, titled Everything Is Love.
Currently touring the world on their On The Run 2 Tour, the pair — going by The Carters — unveiled the nine-track effort (plus a bonus song) via Tidal today (UPDATE: The album is now available on all streaming platforms.), just in time for Fathers Day. With production from Pharrell, Boi-1da, Cool & Dre, Vinylz, !llmind, the surprise effort features contributions from Offset, Quavo, Ty Dolla $ign, and Dre (of Cool & Dre).
- SUMMER (prod. Cool & Dre)
- APESH*T f. Quavo & Offset (prod. Pharrell)
- BOSS (prod. Mike Dean, Melo-X, Derek Dixie, D’Mile)
- NICE (prod. Pharrell)
- 713 (prod. Cool & Dre, 808 Ray)
- FRIENDS (prod. Boi-1da, Jahaan Sweet)
- HEARD ABOUT US (prod. Vinylz, Boi-1da, !llmind, Jahaan Sweet)
- BLACK EFFECT (prod. Cool & Dre)
- LOVEHAPPY (prod. David Andrew Sitek)
- SALUD! (prod. Cool & Dre, Beat Butcha) [Bonus]
On top of that, the pair have released a new video, “APESHIT,” as well. All of it can be checked out below.