The wait is over, J.I.D has officially arrived!
Although he already had a few quality projects under his belt (including 2013’s Para Tu and a trilogy of projects with his Spillage Village comrades), J.I.D really started to catch the attention of people once he signed with Dreamville in early 2017.
It’s J.I.D time now, though. With all eyes on the him, the ATLien comes through with his highly-anticipated DiCaprio 2 project—a sequel to 2015’s DiCaprio project (which we definitely highlighted when it dropped).
Locked in at 14 tracks, including the Verse of the Month-earning “151 Rum” and “Off Deez” with
Kendrick Lamar J. Cole, DiCaprio 2 features 6LACK, Method Man, Joey Bada$$, Ella Mai, A$AP Ferg, and BJ the Chicago Kid; over production from Cole, Elite, Christo, the late Mac Miller, Hollywood JB, and more.
- “Frequency Change” (prod. Christo)
- “Slick Talk” (prod. E. Wonder & Kenny Beats)
- “Westbrook” f. A$AP Ferg (prod. Christo)
- “Off Deez” f. J. Cole (prod. ChasetheMoney)
- “151 Rum” (prod. Christo & Nice Rec)
- “OFF da Zoinkys” (prod. Christo)
- “Working Out” (prod. 2thirty5)
- “Tiiied” f. 6LACK & Ella Mai (prod. Elite & Ron Gilmore)
- “Skrawberries” f. BJ the Chicago Kid (prod. J. Cole, Mac Miller, Masego & Ron Gilmore)
- “Hotbox” f. Method Man & Joey Bada$$ (prod. Skye Hutch & Zorro)
- “Mounted Up” (prod. Hollywood JB & Christo)
- “Just the Other” (prod. Bobby Kritical)
- “DespacitoToo” (prod. Frankie P.)
- “Hasta Luego” (prod. Wondagurl & CuBeatz)