For the last 129 weeks (count em), I’ve been putting together a Weekly Dope playlist that compiles all the music that was released to help fans catch up. On average, each playlist consists of 30-40 songs. So, in an effort to put a little more of a personal touch on things, I’ll also be sharing a list of my personal favorites from the week.
On Volume 30 of my Songs of the Week playlist, I’ve got Meek Mill, Rick Ross and Jay-Z kicking things off with their Championships collaboration, “What’s Free.” From there, Meek laid down some rules for hustling, J.I.D his us with some “Slick Talk,” Alchemist delivered some “Mac 10 Wounds” with help from Conway, and Jay Rock dropped a banger with Tee Grizzley. Black Thought offered more Streams of Thought, Tory Lanez tapped Lil Wayne for a remix, Gucci Mane grabbed Quavo for an Evil Genius single, Blood Orange paid homage to Mac Miller, and there’s highlights off projects from Big K.R.I.T., Problem, Lil Baby, Kaytranada, and Ski Mask the Slump God.
- Meek Mill, “What’s Free” f. Rick Ross & Jay-Z
- Meek Mill, “Respect the Game“
- J.I.D, “Slick Talk“
- Black Thought & Salaam Remi, “Long Liveth“
- Alchemist, “Mac 10 Wounds” f. Conway
- Problem, “Multiply” f. Mozzy & YBN Cordae
- Jay Rock, “Shit Real” f. Tee Grizzley
- Big K.R.I.T, “Learned From Texas“
- Ski Mask the Slump God, “Unbothered”
- Lil Baby, “Anyway” f. 2 Chainz & Gucci Mane
- Gucci Mane, “BiPolar” f. Quavo
- Tory Lanez & Rich the Kid, “Talk to Me (Remix)” f. Lil Wayne
- J.I.D, “Workin’ Out“
- Kaytranada, “Chances” f. Shay Lia
- Blood Orange & Yves Tumor, “Smoke (Remix)” f. Ian Isiah
Apple Music and Spotify playlists available below; with each being updated every Monday.