Last week, a four-part Wu-Tang Clan documentary called Wu-Tang: Of Mics & Men premiered on Showtime. And, instead of leaving it at that, Mass Appeal has decided to release a new EP along with it.
The Wu’s first project since 2017’s The Saga Continues, the soundtrack comes equipped with four songs and three skits that include never-before-heard Wu-Tang stories (by Nas, GZA, Masta Killa, and Cheo Hodari Coker) from footage that didn’t make the doc’s final cut.
Dropping this Friday (5/17), RZA kicks things off with “On That Sh*t Again” with Ghostface Killah. Press play and peep the tracklist (which sadly doesn’t feature Method Man, U-God or Inspectah Deck) below.
- Ghostface Killah & RZA – “On That Sh*t Again”
- Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Harley – “Seen A Lot Of Things”
- Nas – “Project Kids (Skit)”
- RZA – “Do The Same As My Brother Do”
- Cheo Hodari Coker – “Yo, Is You Cheo? (Skit)”
- RZA, Masta Killa & Cappadonna – “Of Mics And Men”
- GZA & Masta Killa – “One Rhyme (Skit)”