The Dreamville takeover continues.
Fresh off releasing their Revenge of the Dreamers III compilation, J. Cole and the squad can now celebrate the fact that the project is at the top of the charts with a No.1 debut on the Billboard 200 – after managing to push 115,000 equivalent album units (23k traditional) in its first week.
For Cole, this may be a regular occurrence (considering all five of his albums have reached the same mountain top). But for many acts, both on the Dreamville roster and guests, this is their first taste of being a part of a chart-topping album. It’s just something really really dope to see.
- Dreamville, Revenge of the Dreamers III – 115,000
- Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? – 50,000
- Chris Brown, Indigo – 50,000
- Lil Nas X, 7 – 49,000
- Machine Gun Kelly, Hotel Diablo – 39,000
- Lizzo, Cuz I Love You – 32,000
- Khalid, Free Spirit – 32,000
- Post Malone, beerbongs & bentleys – 25,000
- Mustard, Perfect Ten – 24,000
- Jonas Brothers, Happiness Begins – 24,000
Congratulations to Cole, Ib, Bas, EarthGang, J.I.D, Omen, Ari Lennox, Lute, Cozz, and the rest of the Dreamville family for doing the damn thing.
Now, do yourself a favor, and run that ROTD3 back one time. Or three.