On August 27th, XO/Roc Nation’s Belly will release his third album See You Next Wednesday. His first since 2018’s Immigrant, the album is arriving with the news of the musician breaking the all-time record for longest charting song in Billboard Hot 100 history (at 88 weeks) for The Weeknd’s “Blinding Lights,” which he co-wrote.
Anchored by the singles “Zero Love”, “Money On The Table”, “IYKYK”, and “Better Believe,” Belly has revealed the project’s 15-song tracklist – which includes features from a wide array of guests: The Weeknd, Nas, Young Thug, Moneybagg Yo, PnB Rock, Gunna, Nav, Big Sean, Lil Uzi Vert, and Benny the Butcher.
- Snakes & Ladders
- Better Believe ft. The Weeknd & Young Thug
- Zero Love ft. Moneybagg Yo
- Moment Of Silence
- Razor ft. PnB Rock & Gunna
- Die For It ft. The Weeknd & Nas
- Requiem ft. NAV
- Two Tone ft. Lil Uzi Vert
- Wu Tang
- Scary Sight ft. Big Sean
- Money On The Table ft. Benny The Butcher
- Can You Feel It Yet