For the last five years, Benny the Butcher has been carving out a lane as one of the dopest rappers in the game while he and his Griselda brethren continue to climb up the ranks. And with Conway the Machine kicking the year off with his Shady Records debut God Don’t Make Mistakes, the Butcher is keeping things in motion with the release of his new album, Tana Talk 4.
His last independent release before his recently inked Def Jam deal kicks in, Benny is keeping the Tana Talk series he started nearly 20 years ago with a proper fourth installment that he’s already calling “album of the year.”
Produced by the tag-team duo of Alchemist and Daringer, with some help from Beat Butcha, TT4 checks in at 12 tracks with features from J. Cole (“Johnny P’s Caddy”), Conway the Machine, Westside Gunn, Boldy James, 38 Spesh, and Stove God Cooks. Hell, Diddy even pops up after Benny added an “10 More Commandments” to a Biggie classic. A video for the song was released, as well.
- Johnny P’s Caddy ft. J. Cole (prod. Alchemist)
- Back 2x ft. Stove God Cooks (prod. Daringer & Beat Butcha)
- Super Plug (prod. Alchemist)
- Weekends In The Perry’s ft. Boldy James (prod. Alchemist)
- 10 More Commandments ft. Diddy (prod. Daringer & Beat Butcha)
- Tyson vs. Ali ft. Conway the Machine (prod. Daringer)
- Uncle Bun ft. 38 Spesh (prod. Daringer)
- Thowy’s Revenge (prod. Alchemist)
- Billy Joe (prod. Alchemist)
- Guerrero ft. Westside Gunn (prod. Daringer & Beat Butcha)
- Bust A Brick Nick (prod. Alchemist)
- Mr. Chow Hall (prod. Alchemist)
Press play and be sure to add TT4 wherever you get music.