Suicide Squad is one of the more highly anticipated movies set to come out over the remainder of the year (though, for the movie’s sake, I hope with a PG13 rating the darkness and depth of the characters aren’t sugarcoated too much).
The same day it hits theaters — August 5 — the movie’s soundtrack, Suicide Squad: The Album, will pop up on iTunes full of new content and old.
Full of 14 songs, Eminem’s “Without Me” and Panic! At The Disco’s cover of Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” highlight previously released songs that made the album. The remainder of the soundtrack has some interesting collaborations, though.
Within the first four songs, Skrillex and Rick Ross will join for “Purple Lamborghini,” Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign and X Ambassadors take over the second slot and Action Bronson, Mark Ronson and Dan Auerbach — lead singer and guitarist of The Black Keys — will join for “Standing In The Rain.” (This one’s gonna be rugged as hell.)
- “Purple Lamborghini” – Skrillex & Rick Ross
- “Sucker For Pain” – Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons (with Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors)
- “Heathens” – twenty one pilots
- “Standing In The Rain” – Action Bronson & Dan Auerbach (of The Black Keys) (ft. Mark Ronson)
- “Gangsta” – Kehlani
- “Know Better” – Kevin Gates
- “You Don’t Own Me” – Grace (ft. G-Eazy)
- “Without Me” – Eminem
- “Wreak Havoc” – Skylar Grey
- “Medieval Warfare” – Grimes
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Panic! At The Disco
- “Slippin’ Into Darkness” – War
- “Fortunate Son” – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- “I Started a Joke” – ConfidentialMX (feat. Becky Hanson)
Check out the full tracklist, which has appearances from Kehlani, Kevin Gates, Grimes and plenty more, above, and pre-order the soundtrack on iTunes.