Spillage Village is the collective of talented artists (and DopeHouse staples) EarthGang, J.I.D and Hollywood JB. The aspiring super-group was working on the follow-up to their 2015 project Bears Like This Too, when they crafted the song “Can’t Call It.”
As it turns out, J. Cole heard the track and dug it so much he hopped on it. The song then made its way to the hands of one DJ Khaled, who re-christened it “Jermaine’s Interlude” for his own album Major Key.
The now six-minute affair can be (read: should be) bumped below. Check it out and keep scrolling for the tracklist and amazing artwork for Bears Like This Too Much, below.
- “Can’t Call It” f. J. Cole, Bas, EarthGang & J.I.D
- “Yellow Snow Freestyle” f. J.I.D
- “Voodoo” f. EarthGang
- “Hands (Skit)”
- “Outside” f. JordxnBryant
- “Rounds” f. EarthGang
- “Snake (Skit)”
- “M.O.M” f. J.I.D & Quentin Miller
- “Old Sh*t” f. EarthGang
- “Willow Tree” f. J.I.D, JordxnBryant, Hollywood JB & EarthGang